Recently i change my blog template, when i try to remove Powered By Blogger Attribution then i can’t, there are lot of newbie who request me that how to remove this attribution, so here i am going to tell you that how you can remove this attribution.
Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution:
1 – By removing “Powered by Blogger” widget code from your blogger HTML.
2 – By Editing “Powered by Blogger” widget code from your blogger HTML.
1. Login in your blogger Dashboard and select Template option.
2. Click on edit HTML
3. Press Ctrl+F and find below code.
4. After finding above code, remove selected code and save the template.
1. Follow first two above steps.
2. Now Press Ctrl+F and find below code.
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true‘ title=”” type=’Attribution’>
3. Change the above code with below code
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’false‘ title=”” type=’Attribution’>
4. Now Save the template.
5. Now go to layout and click on edit.
6. Now you can see Remove option, just click on it.
7. After removing widget save the arrangement.
Now you can check that you had successfully remove “Powered by Blogger Attribution” widget code from your blogger.
If you have any difficulty now, please drop in comments box, i will try to give you best solution, if you like this post please must share this will your bloggers mate.